PTR is a well-established brand with a full line of efficient and well-designed balers. There’s something for every kind of recycling facility available in their catalogue. If you want balers with larger volume processing power and capacity, you can browse through their collection of compactor. If you want a smaller and more compact baler for your newly established recycling business, you can consider their vertical baler models.
This company has a good collection of down stroke or vertical balers. You can choose from ten different baler options depending on your requirements. Here’s a list of products available to you:
- Models 324HD, 360, and 420 – The model 324HD and 360 create 24” and 36” bales respectively and are specifically designed for smaller establishments. The 420 creates heavier bales of 42” while still fitting into a smaller space.
- Models 1800HD and 3600HDLP – These balers are low profile so they’re good for smaller spaces with low clearance ceilings.
- Models 2300HD – This is a standard high density baler and is ideal for high volume environments.
- Model 3400HD – This is also a high density baler and can produce 1,000 to 1,300 lbs bales of corrugated cardboard material.
- Model 5000HD – This baler is specifically designed for heavy-duty recycling or industrial applications.
- Model 7200HD – This powerful baler can churn out bales that weigh up to 1,800 lbs.
- Model 8000HD – This is the company’s largest vertical baler and provides weight of up to 1,800 lbs.
Why PTR Balers?
You should choose PTR balers because the company can be trusted to provide good quality products. All their balers and accessories are manufactured in Philadelphia, PA. The company has also been in this industry for more than 45 years so they understand the requirements of the industry.
PTR also has a well-established customer service system that provides 24/7 emergency services to all 50 states. If you vertical baler or compactor fails unexpectedly, you can contact them and expect an immediate response. The customer service is one of the reasons why PTR balers are some of the most popular products available in the market today.